Do you need to raise some funds and want a no-fuss, hassle-free way to do so? Feel like laughing til you cry at the same time? Want someone else to take care of the details?
ConArtists with a Conscience
How do you attract people to your cause? We know it’s hard out there. We’re a non profit charity ourselves. But we have the answer. A good laugh. Everyone loves comedy with a flavour of Kiwi. So – we can help. We can’t make donations but we can reduce our prices for schools, universities and registered charities to make it worth your while to use our great comedy impact to raise money. Check out the prices and tips below and remember we’ll help you achieve your goal as much as we can.
Fundraising Options and Tips
The venue and sellers are the key to Fundraising. You must have a venue big enough to get enough tickets to actually make it worthwhile. Plus, the people selling must have enough enthusiasm to get the seats sold. Gathering sponsorship for editorials or ads in local media (both printed and broadcast) helps any cause. Making the evening attractive and offering value added touches is great. Here’s a few suggestions – just using one or two can help:
- Sponsored Wine and Cheese before the show
- Sponsored Dessert after the show
- Q and A for the audience with performers after the show
- Sponsored meals, travle and accommodation for out of town performers
- Sponsored goodie bags for the first 20 ticket buyers
- Local celebrity support and attendance
- Raffles/auctions at the show
- Hospitality for sale at the show (tea, coffee, muffins, etc – or alchol if you can obtain license)
- Tell your potential audience that our shows feature actors who have appeared in Lord of The Rings, Outrageous Fortune, Super City and Shortland Street!
Raising a Laugh!
A one hour show with two great actors – fast paced songs, scenes, poems and stories all made up on the spot and outrageously funny. Great with dinner, wine and cheese or coffee and dessert night. Also good for quick lunch time events.
$590 plus GST – sell only 24 seats at $25 to cover costs
The Fundy Show!
For bigger venues and events with four actors – a 90 minute stand-alone show. We can run raffles or auctions during this format (we won’t take it off show time) but just the show by itself is a fine night’s entertainment. Like “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” – silly, competitive fun
$850 plus GST – sell only 34 seats at $25 to cover costs
What’s the first step? Contact Us!